Friday, November 27, 2009

Remember Edward




 By Starman





Remember Me is a romantic drama film that will be released on March, 2010. It is directed by Allen Coulter (Hollywoodland). As you can see in the poster, it stars only Robert Pattinson (Twilight). Not really, they forgot to put names like the lovely Emilie de Ravin (Claire from Lost), the suave Pierce Brosnan (Die Another Day, Seraphim Falls) and the acting veteran Chris Cooper (Adaptation, Seabiscuit).

It is about two lovers whose relationship gets threatened after tragedies occur both in their family. I am not a fan of Rob Pattinson but the trailer looks pretty good. I am a sucker for this film's kind of genre. I can't stop myself from crying in almost all of these movies. This movie will surely attract all Pattinson fans out there. I will surely watch this especially because I miss Claire Littleton (played by Emilie de Ravin) from Lost.

Here is a link for the trailer of Remember Me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...and I am working on the forever part."
-Tyler Roth narrating on the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment