Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First. Post. Ever.


By Starman



Hi! Welcome to "The Asterisks", where we review just about any stuff.


I am Starman and I will be reviewing movies, TV shows and video games. I will take you down memory lane with my reviews of old school video games. (Though the titles would be limited)

I will also give my insights on some TV shows that are currently airing. My limited interest will be compensated by my co-authors.

Movies will be my main contribution. I will be giving lists of my favorites in different categories and also rank them individually.

A 10-point ranking system will be used to discriminate the must-see shows(10) from the crappy ones(zero!).



We hope that you enjoy reading this blog!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary!"
- Barney Stinson

No comments:

Post a Comment